Be part of an elite pole vault club to help you achieve your goals in the sport. We provide numerous of resources and benefits for the dedicated pole vaulter. Not only do you get diverse and experienced coaching, you also get video feedback analyzation in Hudl Technique, training and perfromance plans, athlete support in college recruiting, and access to the video library of drills, techniques, and vaulting.
Become a Member
Follow these steps to become a member of Elite Air Pole Vault Club:
- Become of a member or have a current vaild membership of USATF (USA Track & Field) - Join/Renew USATF
- Need to affiliate your USATF membership with Elite Air Pole Vault Club #32-0469
- Fill out and sign the Athlete Information form
- Agree and sign the Waiver form
- Pay the annual membership cost of $125 - (Membership is valid for the full calendar year: January 1st through December 31st)